So a couple things have (or have not) happened today:
- Michael Jordan continued his history of publicly humiliating Patrick Ewing by telling him he was out of the Bobcats coaching race. This was most certainly a relief to me and anyone else who actually pays attention to the NBA.
- I didn’t see any of the Bobcats front office guys at the gym today. One can only imagine that they are currently involved in some very deep dark hoodoo ritual action right now, petitioning any supernatural presence that may be out there to help the ping pong balls drop in the most advantageous way. Of course, they are the Bobcats so they will lose this too.
Don’t think of it as a 25% chance to get Anthony Davis, think of it as a 75% chance of getting to see me melt down in a fashion that will give Chernobyl an inferiority complex.
God help us.